28 January 2012

It's Not About The Wolves

I haven't even seen it yet [of course I will, and I will like it, because I'm a guy], but I can tell you The Grey is not about wolves. Predictably, tizzies, frenzies, and lathers are being worked up into. Typical headline about wolf experts unhappy, inaccurate portrayal, etc etc etc. Thank god for midwesterners: "It was a movie." And, from the first article as well, "Rasmussen said she doesn’t worry about wolves, even though she lives in the country where packs run through the yard — but she does keep a close eye on their little dogs."

Jaws is not about sharks
Blues Brothers is not about cop cars
Moon is not about cloning
Total Recall is not about getting your ass to Mars (ok, yes it is)

2 comments:

JustJoeP said...

I like the Daily Show summary: The next movie Liam Neeson is in must be called "I will hunt you down, and kill you". =)

And I too am looking forward to seeing it in the theater.

JustJoeP said...

and.. The Walking Dead needs to be more about Zombies... and less about character development.