11 January 2009

TN vs. Baltimore

Quite a game. I get the feeling those teams don't like each other. Incredible intensity the entire time. Shocking that Tennessee didn't win, but the turnovers killed them. Turnovers and blown calls. Flacco stepped out of the back of endzone for what should have been a safety, but it wasn't called. Worse was the other big blown non-call on the missed delay of game that ended up being a big catch on 3rd down. Oh well. At least I didn't have any money on the game. I did have money on the Cardinals, luckily enough, who made heavily-favored Carolina look pretty inept.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mick finally watched his first football game - he loved it. He watched 1 more and wants to watch the superbowl.

His comment: "Football is way more interesting when you can read."

Unknown said...

I forgot - this was the game he watched, ravens vs. titans.

Lots of helmets flying. and he liked the play of the game when the guy flipped to make a touchdown.

pyker said...

WTF is up with helmets coming off? I can't figure out how that happens unless they wear them way too loose. I always worry that there's a head inside when I see a helmet skipping down the field during a play.